Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Wreck This Journal

Okay, so today I bought a new journal. It's kinda like a smash book, but even more creative and free spirited. It's called "Wreck This Journal". I have a friend who has done one before and I've never had the opportunity to buy one until now.

Basically, it is a journal that has instructions on every page. Things like tearing a page out or drawing something ugly or spitting on the page. It's meant to help you push yourself past your limits as a creator so that you can be even more creative than you ever thought you could be.

So, along with starting this journal, I figured I would start a new blog. This is going to be about me overcoming the roadblocks that are in my way as a creator. Breaking free of the chains of conformity and normal thinking.

For now, I'm just going to blog about the journal, but as time goes by, who knows what will happen. I may end up surprising myself.

So, I hope this will be a growing experience for me as a creator and will hopefully inspire you to create also.

Love, Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment